Last Updated on 2021-02-01
- Dedicated GPU is now available as an add-on option for High Frequency CPU and Dedicated CPU Cloud Servers specially designed for Artificial Intelligence (AI), Parallel Computations and Graphics-Intensive Applications.
- High Frequency CPU and Dedicated CPU cloud servers plans are powered by the enterprise PCIe Gen 4 NVMe SSD to boost your workloads.
NVMe SSD enhances the consistency, reliability and performance while increase the efficiency for data storage, management, and accessibility.
- Global Private Networking is officially launched today which is now available in Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan.Users can transfer data in end-to-end encryption through the private Layer 2 connection (dedicated VLAN) between cloud servers regionally and globally.
- The Dedicated CPU Cloud Server is officially launched today which is now available in Hong Kong.
The dedicated CPU cores at a maximum turbo boost of 3.3 GHz are only accessible by your server without sharing CPU power to other cloud users. This plan is suitable for continuous and CPU-intensive workloads such as AI, machine learning, CI/CD, batch processing, and video encoding.
- LayerStack launches the High Frequency CPU Cloud Server today and it’s now available in Hong Kong.
With a maximum turbo boost of 3.4 GHz, this plan is suitable for CPU-intensive workloads such as video-encoding, compiling programs, 3D rendering, and advertisement serving.
- Labeling feature is now available for Private Networking.
- Templates is supporting five new file formats now: Virtual Disk Image (VDI), Virtual Machine Disk (VMDK), Virtual Hard Disk (VHDX), QEMU Copy-On-Write 2 (QCOW2), and raw. Users can import images to Templates which you can use to launch instances.
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is official launched on LayerPanel. LayerStack VPC is a virtual isolated network dedicated to any of your LayerStack cloud servers aiming to provide user with completely isolated cloud servers to place sensitive data and works.
- New Cloud Servers plans R708 available in all four regions.
- Ubuntu 20 ISO is now available.
- Cloud Servers upgrade plan feature is now launched, you can initiate an upgrade order to adding additional server resources.
- Custom ISO features is now launched, and the uploaded ISO can be mounted in all four regions.
- China Direct CN2 Route is now launched. This route is backed by the top three carriers in China, including China Telecom, China Unicom, and China Mobile, ensuring high capacity, superior performance, solid reliability, and excellent speed.
- Debian 10 OS template is now available.
- 10Gbps DDoS Attack Protection is now launched. Protect your servers around clock 365 days by implementing security on network layer, transport layer and application layer and all clean traffic can still pass through to your server, in order to minimize the effects of a service outage.
- Firewall is now available in the LayerPanel for all regions, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, and Los Angeles. This help to prevent malicious traffic from reaching your network through the built-in stateful firewall.
- Windows Server 2019 (繁體中文/简体中文) OS template is now available.
- Windows Server 2019 OS template is now available.
- Linux System Rescue ISO is now available.
- Plesk Obsidian on CentOS 7 OS template is now available.
- Fedora 31 OS template is now available.
- LayerStack releases new High Memory and High Storage Cloud Servers plans in LayerPanel 2, available in the Hong Kong 03 data center region.
High Memory: Specifically designed for memory-intensive workloads such as databases, memory caching, and rendering. Starts at 24GB of memory and scale up to 90GB.
High Storage: Featuring high SSD storage capacity, big and fast data processing ability, along with standard CPU performance for running your own mail server, archiving old documents and files, etc. Starts at 500GBGB of SSD storage and scale up to 1000GB.
- FreeBSD 11 ISO is now available.
- Debian 10 ISO is now available.
- The new cloud control panel - LayerPanel 2 is now available in all regions, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, and Los Angeles.
- User SSH Key can now deploy Linux cloud servers with their own SSH Key
- Custom scripts (via cloud-init) can be defined during Cloud Server deployment. This feature is available for Linux distributions (Ubuntu 16 or up and CentOS 7 or up).
- Order API is launched with endpoint Added /order.
- CentOS 8 is now available.
- Private networking is now launched. Users can now deploy one or more private networking plans for a region and enable private network for specific Cloud Servers.
- Automatic Backup option is now available for Cloud Servers.
- Reverse DNS is now available in the LayerPanel.
- Dashboard graphs are revamped better design for the ease of comparing data.
- The ISO of Windows Server 2012 (Traditional Chinese/ Simplified Chinese), Windows Server 2016 (Traditional Chinese/ Simplified Chinese), Windows Server 2019 (Traditional Chinese/ Simplified Chinese) are now available in the control panel.
- The new cloud control panel - LayerPanel 2 is now available in Singapore and Los Angeles.