LayerStack’s cloud servers are featured with user permission management which is designed for businesses to connect with clients, employees, and partners for greater resources management. Cloud owner can assign permissions to different parties authorizing them to access specific instances and payment options, thus the server security can be easily maintained. “Users can create their own customized solutions for businesses. The APIs help control specific cloud resources and their distribution. For example, the rapid provisioning of cloud resources or network configurations is something that our APIs can help with.” said Dennis Ng, the Founder in LayerStack.
Advantages of User Permission
Obviously, the system provides cloud owners with an absolute power to control their cloud servers, owners can add, edit and remove any assigned permission at any time. It could be really useful when they have partnerships with outside vendors, a limited permission can be directly assigned to those parties without any safety concerns. The Permission system is even more important for service providers as they are handling numerous projects at a time, different permissions can be generated for clients in order to minimize the cross connections between projects.
Major User Authorizations
- Owner: Full authority to add cloud servers and products, manage all cloud resources and access all account information.
- Member: Ability to manage specific instances with limited features on assigned accounts.
- Billing: Empowered to manage specific instances with limited features and access to read invoice records and manage payment options.
- Billing Admin: Ability to read invoice records and manage payment options on assigned accounts.
Quick Start Guide
- Log in to LayerPanel, go to the Account section and click Manage Users.
- Click the +Invite User button.
- Select the Proper role and input the user’s Email address.
- An Invitation email will be sent once the Send button is clicked.
For more permission details of roles: https://www.layerstack.com/resources/docs/Roles-and-Permissions